I hope the photos below inspire equal delight, though they're long overdue. You see, a few posts back I announced that I was one of five lucky winners on the illustrious Anna Maria Horner's blog. My prize? A stack of some seriously dazzling fabric from her new line. My apologies to anyone who has been waiting patiently to see the bounty. I can't believe I've made you wait this long. So, without further ado...

I can't wait to have a free moment to think about what I will make with it! Any suggestions? As many of you know, I've been teaching a graphic design course this semester and it's taking up just a wee bit of my free time. Top that off with four freelance gigs and I'm kind of surprised I'm still upright (actually, I'm not, I'm typing this in bed.) But it's all good stuff. Helping friends get their businesses off the ground is so rewarding and dreaming up wedding invites is always a blast (unless they're your own, of course!) I'll post some pics soon.Until then, wishing you all a super sweet start to March!
No comments:
Post a Comment