
I can hardly believe it! Last night I found out that I had won a blog giveaway. And not just ANY giveaway. No, no. The "score some sweet new fabric from Anna Maria Horner" giveaway!!!
This is the first giveaway I've ever participated in. I just had to throw my hat into the ring on this one because the topic was so lovely and, well, the prize was so irresistibly "good." I fully expected not to win though. Especially because there were only five winners out of more than 1,500 other folks who responded! Each with their own dreamy thoughts of what "good" means to them. I'm so honored that the amazing Anna Maria picked mine. What luck!
Now, if you'll be so kind as to excuse me, I have some dreaming to do about what I'm going to create with my new stack o' gorgeous fabric.
Hope you have big plans for a relaxing weekend!
Happy day to you all.
c
3 comments:
I just read the winners on her website and was like, "Wait a second, isn't that Cecily?!?" SOOO AWESOME! Congrats!
Frick. I'm so jealous I don't want to be happy for you. But I secretly am happy (an jealous). I wanna see some kick ass projects . OH, and how much fabric did you get? Sweet treats? Fat quarters? Half-yard cuts? Yards????
Oh my. You're good!
Winning, writing, creating...
I tellya, there's just not enough
time in the day to drink
in all the goodness, is there!
Can't wait to see where this
thread leads.
Post a Comment