I turned on the TV this morning and the video for Coldplay's "Lovers in Japan" was on. This song never fails to give me chills and make me wish I was driving really fast in the middle of nowhere. In a convertible. There's just such an amazing energy to it. I guess that must mean it's good, right Rebecca? (your post cracked me up. i love the goosebumps test. never fails!)
Visually, this video is beyond stunning. The paper butterflies at the end get me every time. How cool would it be if paper butterflies rained down on you at the most epic points of your life?
And though I've read that Coldplay got a bit of flack for "wearing the same clothes everyday," I absolutely adore the uniforms and, from a marketing standpoint, think it's genius. They've really succeeded in branding this entire album as a cohesive experience. Absolute brilliance.
So, enjoy today's soundtrack, as I'm sure this is what will be stuck in my head all day.
2 comments:
Seriously, this is just the best album!
I want one of those pens.
And I could do the butterflies. Sometimes they should taste like snow, sometimes like fireworks.
Post a Comment