Thursday, January 8, 2009

New year snapshot.

Tired from the longest work week ever (ever!), I'm short on words tonight, but rounded up a few (semi-boring, I'm afraid) pics of the new year thus far.

A clean-slate closet cleaning (can one of you kind souls nominate me for "What Not to Wear" already. Pretty Please!)

A feuding sky that turned into...

...a really lovely double rainbow.

Some super great fabric that I intend to make into my very own Sew Sally Farmer's Market tote to stash and haul all of my teaching stuff for next semester. 'Cause a gal can never have too many bags, right?

Winter berries outside Kell's lab on a cold, rainy Portland evening.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Okay Cecily, I LOVE that bag! Where do I get the pattern? I went to the link you included, but couldn't find it.

Lindsey said...

Absolutely, a girl can never have too many bags! And I have used the one you made me everyday since I've received it!