Thursday, January 22, 2009

Is it possible...

...to gain ten pounds overnight? I think the holiday baking season hath finally caught up with me. As such, I've started running again. It's long overdue. And it hurts. Hold me to it, internet.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cecily! You and Kellen should come visit the first weekend in June. They do a family fun run/walk that is a 5k in Springville. They give away tons of awesome prizes...iPods, playstations, kitchen aids, etc...and some not as awesome...but still it's a lot of fun, and it could give you motivation to keep running. :)

Lindsey said...

This is awesome! Are you gonna do it with a big group? With Kellen? Or did I not catch on that you didn't commit to anything yet, it just looks nice to post something so adventurous without the intent to do it? (That's something I would do.) Oh, and did you get my package?

Martha said...

I've been meaning to ask if you wanted to run this with me!

Sally Deck said...

Are you really doing this? Which one are you doing? The 5k run? How fast do you run? Can I join you? I'm super slow, so I don't know if I can actually keep up, but I'd love something to work toward - and if it's just a 5k, I can maybe swing that. Maybe. ;)