Hey swap partner! Looks like we'll be exchanging some springtime goodies. Shoot me an email at christine[at]unspeakablevisions[dot]com with your address!
1. i need to be informed about the whole swap buddy idea (don't forget about the utah lag) 2. i love anne gifts. my clover spent the day on my desk. 3. my blog is broken, apple is trying to fix it, and I am close to insanity since I feel like i've lost my contact to the outside world. sad isnt it? 4. since you are the busy one these days... please remind me of some sort of connect and call me when you get a spare moment.
5 comments:
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Yes, I am wearing my green today!
Hey swap partner! Looks like we'll be exchanging some springtime goodies. Shoot me an email at christine[at]unspeakablevisions[dot]com with your address!
no need to pinch me! And how cute that you have your swap buddy!
1. i need to be informed about the whole swap buddy idea (don't forget about the utah lag)
2. i love anne gifts. my clover spent the day on my desk.
3. my blog is broken, apple is trying to fix it, and I am close to insanity since I feel like i've lost my contact to the outside world. sad isnt it?
4. since you are the busy one these days... please remind me of some sort of connect and call me when you get a spare moment.
How was that 5k you ran last weekend?
Happy St. Patty's Day!
Post a Comment