I suppose that a personal blog is the right and just place to post portraits of oneself. Still, I feel a little strange anytime I do it. That said, I take seriously my responsibilities to the c+k fan club and I know our sweet mamas totally eat it up every time they catch a glimpse of us here on the web. So, in the spirit of reminding our family what we look like, I give you the goodness below.



These are three favorites from a shoot we did last fall with
a very talented former Pacific student who offered, as a wedding gift, to follow us around Portland with his awesome old Hasselblad. Such a sweet gesture. And the results were quite delightful in spite of my propensity to pull weird faces and act all sorts of awkward when a camera is pointed my way. Thank goodness at least one of us is naturally photogenic (I know I'm a bit biased...but how handsome does that husband of mine look!?) Anyhow...mamas, this one's for you! xoxo.
7 comments:
Wow! These are some seriously fabulous shots! If I had such great photos of myself the husband, I would soo post them on the blog.
All I have are shiny-faced self-taken close-ups. ;-)
Thanks for sharing!
Dude, if I ever looked that adorable in a picture, I would so absolutely post my picture on blogs, facebook, myspace, newspaper wedding annoucements, etc. etc.
Great pictures of you guys!!!
So very cute! You guys look so cuddly and sweet together! I miss my friend!!! Very nice pics. :)
I can't imagine a more handsome couple. You two are so incredibly good looking, you have every right to be proud of the match you make. Now, since I can't buy the house in this link (as it's in Portland) I think you should...then I'll come stay: http://apronthriftgirl.typepad.com/apron_thrift_girl/2009/02/the-house.html
Cecily! These are AWESOME pictures! I love them!
Holy cuteness! You two are DARLING! I love them all!!!!
Sweet photos, I especially dig that last one with the lights behind you two.
Post a Comment