
A few highlights from our weekend:
- Getting all the laundry done (sometimes it's the little things, right?)
- Attending a party with about a million kids underfoot, innumerable good eats, two sweet little babies to hold, lots of good friends full of great conversation and one fabulous birthday girl.
- Buying Girl Scout cookies in front of the grocery store and totally weirding out the second graders who sold them to me with my enthusiasm. (The eternal Brownie in me gets very excited this time of year!)
- Watching the husband strut around in his awesome new Cee-made "Vinnie shirt" (see pic above.)
- An awesome Sunday adventure in Astoria, where we witnessed a pigeon's attempt to break into a smoothie shop, dined at the fabulous Columbian Cafe, admired the views from the Astoria Column, and finished the day with a drive down the coast for some Tillamook ice cream. Outtakes below.






Overall, a pretty productive weekend. I think we'll need a couple days to recover!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! We went to Tillamook for ice cream today too!
Sure do love you two! Mom
I love your weekends. I should invite myself along sometime.
Oh, and great shirt! Did you screen print it? I want all the details. I can't tell you how much Jon would love for me to make him shirts...why haven't I ever thought of this before!?!
Post a Comment