Yes, it will sweetheart! Mom
It was here, then it left. This week the sweaters come back out, but for the past few days I've been sun bathing on the dock. Silly winter.
We'll get a freakish dose of 80 degree weather within the next 6 weeks, guaranteed! Also, my bulbs are starting to sprout. I should have daffodils in my yard within a month or so!You're welcome to come over and enjoy. :-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yes, it will sweetheart! Mom
It was here, then it left. This week the sweaters come back out, but for the past few days I've been sun bathing on the dock. Silly winter.
We'll get a freakish dose of 80 degree weather within the next 6 weeks, guaranteed!
Also, my bulbs are starting to sprout. I should have daffodils in my yard within a month or so!
You're welcome to come over and enjoy. :-)
Post a Comment