Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Green River, Utah.


Three favorites from our train trip home over Christmas. Taken at our stop in Green River.

My apologies for the long pause between posts. Unfortunately, the trend might continue. I've started teaching again and life is crazier than usual. I'm hoping to post more pictures and less words over the next few months, but I make no promises.

In the meantime...Happy February! Can you believe we're into the second month of the year!? Hope it's off to a great start for each and every one of you.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Teaching again?! You're brave. Same class? I want to hear all about it. Do you have a better group of kids, have you figured out some shortcuts, more skills, attached those electric shock devices to the chairs yet? New projects? More smiles?

The Rappes said...

:( I miss my Kel bob oh so much!!!! What is the best way to chat with you two? We don't have a phone necessarily but have access to one if needed... Skype is a no go in Belize (communist russia), and our internet is touch and go... I have suggested msn messenger to my folks, what about you guys? Either way I am thinking about you both daily and miss you guys dearly!!!