Sunday, January 17, 2010
100 skills...
I just ran across this wonderful list, and what impeccable timing, as we're still in the first month of this brand new year.
As I've mentioned before, I generally avoid "resolutions," as I'm much better at falling of the bandwagon than staying on it. To me, "resolution" tends to be a loaded term--one that often implies a high level of 'consistency' and 'routine,' both of which I'm terrible at. Perhaps you have better luck and black-belt in self-discipline. If so, I'm envious.
That said, I do love the idea of challenging myself to learn something new each year--something that doesn't require restriction, gym dates, and 365 days of remembering to floss--and this list would be make a great checklist for such a game. I think I'll begin with numbers 12, 58, 59 and 75. Cheers to adding a few new skills to your tool belt!
Labels:
cecily,
here nor there
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have taken to referring my these type of things as my good intentions.
If you need help with your drilling ambitions, I own two drills and would happily find something around the homestead for you to drill. :-)
ooh what a great list, thanks for posting the link.
Post a Comment