Oh, how I miss the cherry blossoms in Portland.P.S. Steve and I are planning a road trip to Portland the end of this June to scope out houses for moving there in 2011... I think we're going to need to see you two.
Oh, Cecily. I think it is about time I take that trip I keep talking about. Do you mind walking around with a big, frumpy, tired pregnant lady?
don't you just love this time of year? i get to go back to SLC next month for Sierra's wedding. i can't wait to see what it looks like!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, how I miss the cherry blossoms in Portland.
P.S. Steve and I are planning a road trip to Portland the end of this June to scope out houses for moving there in 2011... I think we're going to need to see you two.
Oh, Cecily. I think it is about time I take that trip I keep talking about. Do you mind walking around with a big, frumpy, tired pregnant lady?
don't you just love this time of year? i get to go back to SLC next month for Sierra's wedding. i can't wait to see what it looks like!
Post a Comment