





Our Valentine's Day outing included an awesome lunch of red hot BBQ and sweet tea, a scenic drive through Portland (thanks to Cecily's amazing navigation skills) and a visit to the always amazing Audubon Society.
Audubon just happened to be having an open house, so we were able to tour the on-site animal hospital and meet all of the education birds, including Syd, a beautiful red-tail hawk (!) whom I really wish could come live with us. I was too busy staring at Syd to get a photo, so you'll have to settle for Hazel, the adorable spotted owl, and Aristophanes, the ridiculously smart Raven.
Hope you all had an equally sweet Sunday!
xoxo
2 comments:
I love Hazel. She can come live with me.
Where did you go for sweet tea and bbq??? Must know!
Thanks for having us over yesterday! I am making headway on my feral fair isle knitting. I believe the milkshake gave me the power.
Post a Comment