Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Weekend.

Entertaining myself with my reflection whilst waiting for my new computer (!) to be installed at work. We're on attempt #4 in our quest to transfer data...something about "old" technology (how weird is it that 4 years is ancient in computer years!?) not playing nice with the new technology. Here's hoping I have a spiffy new machine when I come in on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed for me, folks.

In the meantime, I intend to make the most of another lovely weekend. A little crafting with the girls, hangin' out with the hubby, embarking on my 2009 come-back tour at the gym, and helping a friend design her classroom before school begins next month.

What are your plans? Whatever they be, I hope you enjoy them to the fullest. Sunshine and margaritas all around!

2 comments:

Martha said...

Having completed my afternoon of half-hearted crafting, whole hearted chatting and double-whole-hearted baby snuggles, my weekend plans are complete.

Now I return to intently studying the five photos posted online for my dream-house.

Lindsey said...

How is it that you can look so hot in a fun house mirror sort of reflection? It seems that gym comeback has got something going on!