


Even my weekend trip to the office was made magical by the classic car show that was taking place on the University campus. I took a few photos for my padre, a man who salivates at such sights and filled my childhood with BMW launch parties and hide-and-go-seek under many a car lots' bright night-time lights. Let's just say that while my friends hung posters of boy bands, I was tearing out centerfolds from Car and Driver. Here's to you, dad. I'm sorry to report that the Ferrari section was a bit slim.


3 comments:
Your blueberries and melons look fabulous.
And your car pics look even better! I am going to have to paint some of these, you know. Next time, think of both your papa and me...I won't know the names, but I'll paint them and your dad can tell me!
Thanks, Lou. The blueberries and mellon tasted even better than they looked! The berries were as local as they come...my sweet friend served them fresh from her garden. SO good!
P.S. You can totally paint the car pics...I would be honored!
Post a Comment