Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My true love gave to me.

We're home from our travels, but still recovering. Turns out we brought back more than just good memories...our "12 Days of Christmas" includes two humidifiers, 10 days of antibiotics and more coughs than can be counted. We'll fill you in when the stamina returns. 'Til then, an Avie pic to tide you over. Little car seat angel that she was!

3 comments:

BC said...

Such a sweet girl. :)

Hope she traveled well and that she's not also sick. It's a whole new ballgame being sick as a mama....and by ballgame, I mean a special type of hell. :P

Martha said...

Ditto Brita's comments above.

Also, Avie looks familiar in this photo. I'm never good at saying babies look like someone else, but I notice hints of resemblance. Can't say who those hints point to -- just that she looks familiar.

And that rambling, my friend is the result of my own travels and sickness. ;-)

Lauren said...

Oh, those cheeks! Those milk-loving cheeks!