Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Flashdance.

Before I had a baby (back in the days when I would swear up and down that I would never.no.never.not.me have a baby) I would sometimes cite baby leg warmers as the only reason to procreate.

It was a joke, of course, but I do dig a little one in leg warmers (who could deny the cuteness!?). Hence, it brings me such joy to be living out this moment.

Cue the '80s music!


Special thanks to a dear friend with mad knitting skills for the borrow of said leg warming sweetness.

3 comments:

BC said...

Aww, they are like made for that shirt! I'm so glad they get to see more baby legs. :)

She's just so lovely Cecily - excited to see you guys soon! And rocking the baby carrier too!

(psst, I think you have something on your shirt....)

Lauren said...

Lovin' that little owl-covered bum!

Meg & Wes said...

Killin' me. Those are SO cute!