Tuesday, April 19, 2011
First friend.
Tiff was one of my very first friends. We met in kindergarten and learned to read, write and use a hair crimper together. When I moved back to Salt Lake after five years in Texas, Tiff was the one who stood up for me on the playground in defense of my southern accent. Pure gold, this gal.
I was over-the-moon excited when I learned that she was making a trip to Portland for a wedding and we insisted that she and her hubby spend at least one night at our place. I'm so glad we guilted them into it!
We hit up our favorite BBQ joint for dinner, stayed up with the stars talking (our husbands were sweet to oblige our "remember him...her...that teacher...this place...the time we almost got kicked out of band for gabbing?" reminisce-fest), and woke up late to make the most epic breakfast burritos ever.
We were having so much fun that I forgot to take many photos, but Tiff was smart enough to have us pose for posterity as they left. Thanks for staying, guys!
Labels:
cecily,
house guests
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
First friends are the best. We had such a great time at Hotel Sakrison. There was even chocolate on my pillow. Can't beat that for sure. I am loving the blogging updates. Keep it up!
xoxo
Post a Comment