Ta-da!
Well, I did promise a grand finale to the week, now didn't I? No need to keep you waiting any longer. I'm fairly sure the pic speaks for itself. But just in case all you see is a fuzzy black and white blob, we're delighted to announce that we'll be welcoming a wee one to our family at the beginning of October. What may not be self-explanatory is the nickname. Not sure where it came from, but baby Pirate sounded silly and stuck, like all good nicknames.
6 comments:
I would say congratulations, but you already know I am thrilled.I think The Poppyseed and Pirate should be good friends.
(I abandoned nick The Poppyseed after it started to kick. Then it became Kid ... as in Kid you have got to stop kicking me while I driving.)
Um, how adorable is your pirate? So excited for you guys!
Yay!
Hoorah!
Shazaam!
What a grand finale of posts. I am so excited for little Pirate to enter this world. Congrats to two of the greatest people I know!
P.S. I can't wait to see him/her in those ducky pjs I sent :) haha
xoxo
Jimmer & Monkey can't wait to meet little pirate! Welcome to motherhood (& fatherhood), I'm excited to share in your journey!
WHAT?!!?? I was so excited to see this news. :) I am so very happy for both of you, and hope we can talk soon. CONGRATS!!!!
Hooray for little Pirate, love!!! I can't wait, yes, for Pirate to come out and say "Aarg," but also to see the sweet nursery you come up with.
Post a Comment