Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Your daily dose of design geekery.

This is so fun. Photographer/designer David Friedman took 20 well-known logos that were originally designed using Helvetica and created a version using Arial (the audacity!) as well...can you tell the difference? I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I missed two. I challenge you to do better. It's incredible how similar some of the letterforms are!

3 comments:

Emily Hatch said...

That was pretty fun. I could tell the difference right off, but didn't know which was which until I realized I got the first 5 wrong, then I switched and got them all right! Such geeks.

lauren said...

I got most of them wrong :(

On a happier note, Steve, Kenya, and I are planning a road trip to Oregon next summer to look for areas to potentially move to in 2011 :)

BC said...

Total fail on my part. I got one.