Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A testament to good teachings.

Random? A bit. But I just had to document. For my mother and posterity. So that both may know that my teenage "little" brother did indeed take notes in my mom's "how to be a good house guest" lessons.

I found this pic when sifting through my iPhoto folders this evening and it makes me grin. It was taken just after putting my bro on a plane headed home after his week-long visit to Portland this summer. I was at work before I drove him to the airport, but when I arrived at my apartment, I found that he had folded and stacked all the linens on his guest bed. How stinkin' sweet is that!? I love it.

Just had to share the smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! And love you! That "little" brother had a solo tonite that he didn't tell me about. They sounded great! MISS YOU!