
Have you seen these merry bikes!? Oh how I covet them. Even better that they're a Utah company...woot! Someday (translation: when I don't live in a fourth floor apartment with no elevator) I shall have one so that I too can haul massive flower bouquets all over town. For real.
3 comments:
Those are really cool. Maybe then I could work off some of my fat butt and actually ride my bike to the grocery store... I love it!
I believe you can even put a baby car seat in that bucket in the back. I know the Bakfiet (?) is designed to haul kids!... ;)
Oh! Me too! And we'll go to farmer's markets by the beach, and I'll put Lilly in the back, and maybe Jon will have one too! You can start from your coast and I'll start down here, and we'll meet in the middle!
Post a Comment