Sunday, June 21, 2009

For teaching us...


...how to ride a bike and throw a pitch. For reminding us to laugh at ourselves and eat plenty of chocolate. For drawing ballet moves like a football play guide and cycling through round after round of AP exam flash cards. For passing down a fascination with the natural world and a knack for European auto identification. For all of this and more, thank you.

Cheers to the wonderful guidance, love and laughter you bring to our lives...Happy Father's Day to every dad, daddy, father-in-law, papa, grandpa, bopbop, and padre.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Well, I was going to write something sentimental and touching, but I really just can't get over those shorts your dad has on! Thank goodness those aren't still in style!

Emily Hatch said...

Lindsey, you made me totally laugh out loud just now. I noticed the shorts first thing as well. One day our kids will laugh at what we wear. :(
Beautiful post Cec. I don't think father's get as much credit as they deserve. Love ya!