Monday, December 22, 2008

Greetings from the snow cave.

Wow. It's been a white wonderland up here in Portland for a week now. Five snow days and counting. Kell and I, having grown up in a far away land where snow days are a once-in-a-lifetime luxury are soaking in every moment. And feeling very blessed for a warm, cozy apartment from which we can watch the flakes fall. Here's a peek:




We hope you're all well, safe and warm. Wishing you (yes, you!) a most wonderful holiday week.

Oh, and very special solstice birthday wish to my lovely cousin Lou! (A day late, but no less heartfelt...I miss you, cuz!)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

My cuz! Thanks for the birthday shoutout! Do you know, I had never paid much attention to the fact that my b-day was on the winter solstice until when we were kids you made it feel special? I love you for that!

We've been keeping tabs on you guys and the snowfall. Be safe and be sure to give someone in need a blanket or coat in all that snow (aren't we just so blessed in every way?)