Thursday, June 19, 2008

let the people speak.


Ok folks, it's time for major decision making 'round these parts and we need your help.

The question of the evening is (drum roll please)...would you rather drink hefeweizen, pilsner or amber?

We'll have plenty of Park City Steamer (Kellen's local fave) on tap, but we can't determine a runner up. And since many of you will be enjoying whatever we decide upon, we thought we'd let you weigh in by posting a comment to this post.

Votes will be accepted until Monday morning, at which point the (very patient) caterer will cajole us into being decisive about such things.

Thanks for your input!

P.S. Kellen wishes for me to point out that the comment option is now open to everyone, not just those of you with Google accounts. My apologies for not enabling this feature sooner.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMBER!!! {i should get double points for being first to vote}

Anonymous said...

I don't know who this Kellen guy is, but he has good taste in beer!

Anonymous said...

I'd vote amber. That makes three for amber, right?

Well as I see it, if amber's the beer, cecily's the frosting on the cake.

sweet!

Anonymous said...

I vote hefeweissen!

Anonymous said...

It's the hepe ... so drink one for me! good cheer.

Steve said...

Drink whatever beer you want. I'll have a flask of Canadian Host tucked in my sock...it's gonna be a White Trash weekend! Whooh!

Martha said...

I know I'm too late, but I would have said Amber. :-)