
After nearly three weeks on the road, we've finally made our way back to beautiful Oregon. The wedding was lovely and we had a most amazing time catching up with family and friends. Now that we're home, we've spent the last few sunny days doing laundry, replenishing our empty fridge and settling back into our work. Unfortunately, we've also been pretty busy neglecting our blog. But not to fret, dear readers - once we catch a spare moment and upload the pics we'll be sure to update you all on our travels. Until then, visit our wonderfully talented friend and photographer Emily's blog at carpediemportfolio.blogspot.com to check out a sampling of the memories that she captured during our wedding weekend.
Wishing you all happiness. c & k
3 comments:
Yay! Congrats guys! It looks like it was a beautiful day! More exclamation points!!!
Welcome home you guys! I hope you enjoyed the honeymoon :) A little correction though, my blog is www.carpediemphotography.blogspot.com. Kind of confusing, I know, but be sure to change it so your guests can check out your pics! Love ya both.
I checked out Emily's site and she got some great shots. I am so glad you let us be a part of it. We had a great time.
Also thanks for stopping by the other day before you headed back. I am seriously kicking myself for waiting until you are living in another state to try hanging out more!!! miss ya!
Post a Comment