Be over in a moment.....should I bring my own utensils or can you provide?
I've seen this cookbook somewhere recently. I wonder if Kyle would like it ...Clearly I would like the product of it -- the trick is getting him to use it ...Hmm...
Serious? Kellen's the chef?! Please make sure he's home when we happen to visit at dessert time.Cute new layout, btw. Mine really needs help. Any ideas?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Be over in a moment.....should I bring my own utensils or can you provide?
I've seen this cookbook somewhere recently. I wonder if Kyle would like it ...
Clearly I would like the product of it -- the trick is getting him to use it ...
Hmm...
Serious? Kellen's the chef?! Please make sure he's home when we happen to visit at dessert time.
Cute new layout, btw. Mine really needs help. Any ideas?
Post a Comment