Monday, April 9, 2012

pomp & circumstance.

My sweet girl and I graduated from Mom's Group this past week. I'm not sure how Avie's already old enough, but we 'aged out' and were sent off into the world with hugs and smiles and new friends with whom to share this journey.

Aves was beaming with pride upon the donning of her cap. It was a special moment and she could feel it.

6 comments:

Martha said...

Look at Avie sitting up so big and tall! She seems much more mature than the last time I saw her. Must be the grad cap. ;-)

BC said...

Congrats Miss Avie! We should start our baby post-doc work on Thursdays from now on :)

Zaurie said...

How does she keep getting cuter and cuter?!! Nana is so proud!

Lauren said...

Already trying to out-degree her parents... 'at a girl!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, how is it that time already! What a cutie!
-Kylie

Emily Hatch said...

Too cute!