I couldn't be more thrilled to share one of the many labors of love I've been working on lately.
It's been a long-talked-about dream to partner with my dear friend (of nearly 20 years! How is that possible!?) Emily to create a custom holiday card collection to offer to her clients.
Somehow, between all the other things on each of our to-do lists, this year we found the ambition and elbow grease to finally make it happen!
The first batch of cards just got back from the printer and they're just lovely, if I do say so myself. Three cards designs, offered in two different colorways, customized with Emily's beautiful photography.
So, if you're in Utah, you should give Emily a ring or drop her a line lickety-split before the last of her winter portrait sessions fill up, as the cards are offered exclusively through Carpe Diem Photography. The full scoop is available here.

2 comments:
Gorgeous, Cecily! I LOVE the cards with the trees. I can't think of a better team than you and Emily! So glad I have an appointment with her in a few weeks. Hugs!
how lovely!
Post a Comment