I have more than a few childhood memories based around dinner-table protests. In fact, some of my family members may lead you to believe I was a bit of a picky eater. I'm sure my mom remembers the details of my 'preferences' fondly (tongue, meet cheek.)
Onions seemed to play a leading role in my theatrics. Which is why my mother may believe with all her heart that these photos are fakes. I assure you they are not. The following facts are real. And really yummy.
*Note the appropriation of lab goggles as tear duct protection.




4 comments:
Thank you for my morning chuckle--lab goggles, priceless!
Yeah, I don't think disliking onions qualifies as picky-ness. Period.
Goggles are ingenious, and I need to start using them. I want your recipe. I love french onion soup!
Lab goggles effective? I really have a hard time with the old onions and cook with them about every day...I would invest, plus I need them for soap.
Post a Comment