Sunday, June 6, 2010

From the air.

Kell and I just got back from a wonderful weekend visit to Salt Lake, where we had the pleasure of celebrating my youngest brother's high school graduation (more on that to come.) On the flight back to Portland, we were graced with clear sunny skies that afforded some amazing views of the beautiful desert and wetlands around the Great Salt Lake.


The past few weeks have been absolutely action-packed and I hope to post a bit more about them in the coming days.

In the meantime, cheers to June! (Can you believe it!?)

2 comments:

Mick and Tiff said...

Your mom told me you were coming and I was fighting the urge to stop by because I knew you were only here for the short weekend and had lots of stuff planned. I thought about it a lot though. Miss you!

Emily Hatch said...

No way. You were in town and didn't even say hi. Sad :(
Miss you lots. Glad you to hear aren't dead ;)