So one of my absolute favorite parts of my job is art directing photo shoots. The downside to this is that I end up 'modeling' (mind you, I use that term loosely) a lot so that the photographer can gauge lighting before our real models arrive. Thus the abundance of pics on our office server with me pulling funny faces. I'm spending the afternoon cleaning out some such files and have run across a few that I thought I'd share with you (perhaps against my better judgment). I'm sure I'll stumble upon some more gems, but here's a quick sampling.


TOP | Checking out the super cool gear in the Optometry research labs.
MIDDLE | This one is particularly 'model-esuqe'...don't you think!? Strike a pose!
BOTTOM | Oh boy! Lovely posture. Despite my face, this shoot was really fun. We set up a tent in the middle of the campus library. It took forever to get the lighting right though (as evidenced by my slouch)...we ended up with four flashes firing from different angles. Our student intern ran this shoot and did an AMAZING job.
3 comments:
You are way brave sweetie! And cute! Love you. Mom
This part of your job would be crazy hard if you couldn't laugh at yourself. Well done. ;-)
Look out Project Runway! Love these. Thanks for the great post.
Post a Comment