I often listen to music while I work, particularly when in the midst of anything that requires me to sit still for long periods, as it tends to curb my restless nature and improve my focus.
I'm in the middle of a mad-dash, multi-hour layout of an event registration brochure and so I've loaded a few favorites on my ipod for the occasion. The song below has run through my playlist a couple of times now and is really moving me today. It's never failed to give me goosebumps, but I'm so smitten that I had to take a break to share it with you. Not the most joyous song, but absolutely the most beautiful songwriting. Leaves me speechless. I just adore this guy. If you ever get the chance to see him live, please do. You won't be disappointed.
1 comment:
Loving the brochure! I guess I should be thanking your music muse. ;-)
Post a Comment