
Kell and I took a bit of time last weekend to celebrate our summer thus far, and a few of the fabulous folks we've been lucky to share it with, by compiling some vacation photos into a slideshow. (I'd embed it, but Blogger keeps fighting me, so you can view it on Vimeo here.)
Update | Ok, now Vimeo is waging a battle as well...the music isn't working. I'm trouble-shooting and hope to whip it into shape soon. Thanks for your patience, dear reader. Update to the update | Victory is mine! Audio is working.
The images are all from our late-June/early-July family trip to Colorado. We spent an idyllic week at Kell's family property fixing fences, playing cards, catching up, celebrating our one year anniversary and, of course, eating like kings. No phones. No internet. No TV. And yes, an outhouse. It was pure bliss.
Holy wow. I'm so speechlessly grateful for the fantastic family that I've been blessed with. Special thanks to Papa Dave for the great photos and the use of his camera. And our undying appreciation to the entire clan for the most delightful memories one could ever hope to collect.
Music by the wonderful and amazing (do purchase every song they've sung...you won't be disappointed) duo The Weepies.
2 comments:
Thank you for sharing your fun times. Wish I could have been there. Love, Mom. Happy Birthday, sweetie!
Cecily, fantastic we love you two thanks for being there. Belated Happy Birthday. Love Ma and Pa
Post a Comment